- I will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Before, or at the time of collecting personal information, I will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- I will collect and use personal information only for fulfilling those purposes specified by me and for other ancillary purposes, unless I obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- I will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorised access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- I will make readily available information about my policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- I will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
I am committed to managing my business in accordance with these principles to ensure the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained. I may change this policy from time to time at my sole discretion.